Missed period, dominant follicle found, have cramps and bled. Did IUI. Did it fail?

hi dr. My last menstruation was dec 5, 2012. My dr injects me puregon for 5 days 50ml/day and another 100 ml for 3 days since from my last ultrasound there is no follicle . But on my day 15, there is a 2 dominant follicle. she gave me a hcg shot to ovulate on dec 19, on dec 20 we did iui . Im expecting my next menstruation will be on january 5, 2013 but I got cramps last january 1 and started to bleed like menstruation flow january 2. is this implantation bleeding? or it means that iui is failed?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013