Missed period, cramps, white spotting, negative pregnancy test. Pregnant?

hi !!!! gud afternoon Its been 9days i missed my period ,i have little cramps in by lower abdomen sometimes.Today is the 9th day and i have seen some white spotting .I had 3 negative tests in these 9days.i met my doctor she asked me to take a prolactine test as the preagnency test was negative.But i myself feel that am preagnent.Is there a possibility for me of being preagnent
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012
Hello dear,

Welcome here on HCM.
You should wait up till you 15 days missed period than one can confirm that you are pregnant or not.
Urine pregnancy test become 100% positive if there is pregnancy after 15th day of your missed period.

Have a sound sleep with good dreams

OBGYN Dr. Nidhi Gandhi Chandak's  Response
Well certain pregnancy kits are not sensitive during early pregnancy and tests come as negative.
There is a possibility of pregnancy.
Do a urine pregnancy test or b hcg for confirmation
Also get a pelvic scan done and get examined by a gynaecologist.