Missed period, cramps, nausea, negative pregnancy test, stressed. Cause of change?

I have missed a period have slight cramping and was nauseous for two days. I took two pregnancy tests but both were negative. I have been very stressed and was very sick with the cold early this month furthermore, I had to fly which is my biggest fear and I did extreme exercise. My period is always normal but could this possibly have caused a change?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012
Hi. I think i have understood your problem.
As your both pregnancy tests are negative, your nausea and crampy feel might be due to gastric irritation( stomach upset).
Furthermore your stress might add to hyperacidity.
Change in the delay of periods might be due to stress,and undue fatigue due to excess exercise.
Occasionally once in a year if you get change in period dates its not that worrisome.
try out de stressing with meditation and Yoga, do planned exercise in moderation, inculcate healthy food habits.
if your periods turn quite irregular please seek medical help.