Missed period, cramping, clear discharge, stomach pain. Taking pill. Possibility of pregnancy?

Hi i never been late on my period but its been 4/ 5 days and still no period i usually get on the 31st or 1st of each month but this time is different. Ive been feelin like i am gonna get it because of cramping but nothing but clear discharge .i recently went to the doctors for stomach pain and she said it was my bladder and she prescribed me with pills there a possible chance im pregnant. I never been pregnant so i would know especially if i might be a first timer
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012