Missed period, breast tenderness, sickness, constipation. Pregnancy test negative. Pain in back, abdomen. Concerned?

Hi, I m a 22 year old woman with a regular period. Last month-(January 2013) I missed my period&thought I might be pregnant because I was experience some breast tenderness, sickness,& serve constipation . Took 3 test at 3 different time in January&beginning of February. All 3 test came out to be negative. I had back pain along with abdominal pain . (It could be from heavy lifting at work). But my concern is the breast tenderness with no period for almost 2 months. I m really scared&concern. I would really appreciate the help to find some answers to my health problem.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013