Missed period, breast pain, heartburn. Negative pregnancy test. Taking prednisolone for Melkersson Rosthenall syndrome

Hi I am 31 years old, I have missed three periods, my breasts are extremely painful especially at night and I get a LOT of heartburn . I was ttc however stopped trying a few months ago as was not happening (had been trying for years with chlomid at one point) negative pregnancy tests including at the doctors. I have also put on a lot of weight recently but have been on prednisolone steroids for my condition Melkersson Rosthenall Sydrome. I have had pre cancerous cells twice before requiring lazer treatement and cold coagulation . My GP has told me to wait for 2 months until I see my Gaeny but I am VERY worried and my GP has done no investigation. Please help Christie Newport
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  44 Awaiting Answer