Missed period, blood in stool and urine. What tests should I get done?

Hello I m 20 female and I m just as unhealthy as any 20 year old I know, but, I have been having many problems with my health lately for example I thought I was pregnant s because I had missed my period for what is not 3 and a half months, I was tested I am not pregnant i was very relived but then things got worse I stared to have problems with not only a missing monthly time but also blood in stool on occasion I was terrified, just lady night I went to the bathroom and there was blood in my urine tho it was not my period it was just blood, and now the blood in stool is more frequent tho the blood in urine has not happened since what types of tests sjouke I be asking about to my doctor?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012