Missed period. Want to use Mifepristone and Misoprostol. Future pregnancy affected?

Hi, I am recently married. I missed my periods today. We are on a family planning now but unfortunatly the condom failed and my husband ejaculated it on my legs. We are planning for pregnancy after 2 years so I am planning to test for pregnancy next week and if it turns out to be positive I wanted to use Mifeprin Kit which consists of 1 Mifepristone tablet and 4 Misoprostol Tablets. I am afraid that it might affect my future pregnancy. Please help me by telling me if it stops future pregnancy also.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013