Missed period. Unprotected sex. Pregnancy test negative. Reason for missed period?

Hello doctor,
I had unprotected sex with my gf on 17 march with withdrawl protection i doubt a small quantity of sperm is going inside vagina during premature ejaculation. she had observe that the period is late in the month of sep
I had taken a lot of test before this situation after that also &all test are negative!!!
Whats is this i m so confused ..
Tell me two thing also
after sexual intercourse In how much duration pregnancy happened &
When to take a urine test after intercourse to deyect hcg harmones
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013
If the lady is having periods after intercourse it means that she is unlikely to conceive.A pregnancy test, no matter if it's blood or urine, only becomes
positive after implantation when the fetus has attached to the uterine
wall and connects with the mother's blood system. Implantation, when the fertilized egg implants into the endometrium, happens about 9 days after ovulation and fertilization (range: 6-12 days).If you are pregnant, then the blood pregnancy test is usually positive within 3-4 days after implantation or about 10-11 days after fertilization and ovulation. The urine pregnancy test is positive several days after the blood test becomes positive.Hope this helps you.