Missed period. Took azithromycin. Primoult has teratogenic effects on baby?

I missed my period,so 2 weeks later I went for check up and my preg test came negative. As adviced by my doctor I took primolut nor 5 mg twice daily for 5 days. Also same time I was suffering from severe cough so as per prescribed I took a course of azithromycin 500 mg for 5 days and tablet xyzal also for 5 days.. I finished all these medications by 22-07-12. I did a home test yesterday which came positive. Have done serum b hcg but results are pending. I have read that primolut has teratogenic effects on the baby so I m totally confused what to do. Is it safe to continue this pregnancy after taking all these medications. Please reply me. Thanking you in advance
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012