Missed period. Tender breasts, negative pregnancy test. Have IUD. Should I wait?

Hi there. I have a pregnancy question. I haven't missed a period, my last one was two weeks ago but it was very very light and only lasted 1 day. It was more like spotting almost. My breasts have been extremely tender and I'm exhausted all the time no matter how much sleep I get. I took one home pregnancy test last week and another today and both are negative. Should I make an appt with my doctor or wait another week? I have an IUD so if I am pregnant it would be kinda miraculous. But I'm wondering if it has moved at all. The cord attached to it is gone so I'm wondering if its possible that the IUD is no longer in place.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013