Missed period. Taking susten. HPT negative. What is going on?

my marriage date is 18.10.12 & before marriage my last period date is 15.10.12 after my marriage my period did not come 45 days i done my home pregnancy test its also negative then we are gone to doctor. doctor says to take susten 200 capselles 10 days this after period will come 13th day at this 20.12.2012.. after that still my period did not come & now also i done home pregnancy test its also negative. whats problem for me? what to do for this? what test we will take for its. our family for expecting my pregnancy. kindly please help me doctor.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013