Missed period. Taking naturogest. Did urine test, showed pink bands. Now what?

Im taking naturogest for abt one month and i missed my period about 4 32nd day i made a test in my 1st urine (with necsure pregnancy kit) it shows two pink bands that indicates positive.but after 3 hours when i go and consult my Dr.she made another test with another brand pregnancy card(preganews) ,it shows single band negative.still today i didnt get my period.i want the reason about the different results at different time?my another question:Is taking naturogest tablet 100mg 2times a day still missing period has hcg that indicates positive results when we test?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013