Missed period. Taken susten. Am I pregnant?

bonjour actually i have sex with period day is 20th of every month.i got periods in the month of january.....but i did not got in february and march.i consulted dr bushra she said wea pregnancy.i consulted another doctor she said am not pregnant.i dint want pregnancy she advised to take me susten 300 tablet for 5 days.wats the use of that tablet?i dont want to be pregnant.and i dont have my reports.actually doctor am really sorry i wont use debit and credit card.thank you for responding me.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013
You need to reconfirm whether you are actually pregnant or not. If you are pregnant,then you are over 2 months pregnant and a medical abortion wont be possible. If you arent pregnant,the cause for the delayed periods has to be determined first. Susten was give to you to get your periods,i guess. But the dose is inadequate. You should first repeat the pregnancy test and if its positive then get an ultrasound asap to rule out ectopic pregnancy.