Missed period. Taken Regestrone. Negative pregnancy test. Want good medicine

hi my last periods was on 27th January and i missed periods for one and half month, as consulted with doc. i had regestrone medicine till yesterday my doc told i vl get in fifth day of having regestrone, but i didn t got my period, and also i have done my pregnancy test its negative, please advise me some good medicine so that i can get within 24hrs .
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013
Thanks for posting your query on health care magic.
You will have your periods anytime between 5th day to 10th day of stopping regesterone.
So you can wait or 5 more days for your periods.
Consult your Gynecologist after 7 days if you dont get your periods .

Hope this helps.
Dr Nilofer