Missed period. Pregnant. How much sperm is required to conceive?

I have missed my period this month. Last I had period on 15th December 2012. By 10th of this month I should have my periods as I have periods always five days before the exact date. It is now over period. I have tested so I found I am pregnant. My husband used condoms despite I have conceived inadvertently. I want to know how much quantity of sperm is required for conceiving and whether should i carry forward this pregnancy. I wont have problem in my pregnancy in future as this has happened inadvertently not intentionally. whether this pregnancy will be safe and everything will be alright during the nine months and the growth of the baby will be ok.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013
Thanks for the query,

We all know that only one sperm is needed to fertilize an egg. Having a sufficient amount of healthy, motile sperm is necessary for conception.

You can continue your pregnancy safely. There will not be any problem to your fetus.

Maintain a healthy weight,
Exercise in moderation,
Supplement your diet with key nutrients,
Avoid exposure to environmental toxins,
Stay calm: Stress has detrimental effects on many aspects of health.

good luck and regards,
Dr Nilofer