Missed period. Positive pregnancy test. Had spotting and clots. Help?

Dear Dr I last had my periods on 28 Jan 2013(starting date). I missed my periods for the month of Feb. My pregnancy test was positive. On the night of 2nd March I inserted 4 Tablets of Cytotec(200mg each) vaginally, next day around 10am in the morning I started bleeding associated with some clots which lasted for about 6 hours.( Only two pads had to be changed). After that there was some spotting. After 48 hours I inserted two more tablets of cytotec vaginally, this time no bleeding, however spotting continued for a while in which there was a clot. The clot was bigger in size as compared to previous clots and it looked like a wet tissue soaked in blood . I am just worried after the intake of cytotec I only bled for 6 hours. Did I abort or not. If I did was it complete or not. Please advise. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013