Missed period. Pelvic scan shows ovarian cyst, nabothian cyst. What is wrong?

I have missed my period for 20 days now. Did a pelvic scan today and t shows i have an ovarian cyst of 13.7x12.5 mm and a nabothian cyst of 14.8x7.2mm. endometrium shows a thick stripe measuring about 14.8 mm. mo free fluid in the pouch of douglas.uterus is retroverted,normal in size and echogenicty. what is actually wrong with me. i have had the nabothian cyst since may after a miscarriage . it has reduced just a little since then.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013