Missed period. Negative pregnancy test. Dizziness, sleeplessness, nausea, stomach cramps, back pain. Pregnant?

Hi, so here is my issue..
I missed my period for the month of may and took 5 hpt and they came out negative.
I then started my period on june 2 and it ended on june 8, which involved few blood clots but I didnt think anything major.. now the passed few days ive been experiencing light headed - dizziness, i cant sleep at night but im completely exhausted and end up waking up at 12 the next day with nausea but ive never actually vomitted, today i woke up late again with nausea and lower tummy cramps and lower back pains. Is there a possibility that I could be pregnant? I dont want to waste anymore money on hpt just to find it negative again, and i also dont have health insurance at the moment...
Asked On : Thu, 20 Jun 2013