Missed period. Is this a symptom of pregnancy ?

we had sex 5 days ago and she hasnt gotton her period I am 15 years old, me and my girlfriend have the same age. We had sex for the first time exactly 5 days ago.(6-10-11) we did have safe sex , I did use condoms I was really careful with this kind of situation. But the problem is that im getting worry because my girlfriend is telling me she is scared because she hasn t gotten her period.(its been 5 days already that she hasn t gotten her period) We do believe its probably her stressing out if shes pregnant or not? Im really worry I don t know what to do? Im not ready to be a dad? And I know my girlfriend is not ready to be a mom either. I do care alot for my girlfriend, I felt responsible enough to have sex but now I don t feel responsible enough to think about this?... please I need your help I don t know what to do? Should we wait for her to have her period or should I get a pregnancy test for her?.... or should I talk to an adult about my problem?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011
hi welcome,
since it was a safe sex with condom no need to worry.
first of all discuss with her about the actual time of period to come .
you wait for one week or 10 days more .
if not come go for confirmatory test.
tell her that no need to worry.
thanking you