Missed period. Home pregnancy test negative. White discharge from vagina. Itching badly. Chances of pregnancy?

Hello Doctor, I am a 26 year old girl. I expected my periods on 10th March (I got it on 10th Feb and I normally get regular priods). On around 20th Feb, my partner and I helped each other masturbate. He did not insert his finger in my vagina but simply touched my vagina and helped masturbate. However, we did not have intercourse and I am still a virgin . But the fact that I missed my periods is worrying me. I got a home pregnancy test done on 18th March and it turned out to be negative. I then took 6 tablets of Regestrone (2 per day for 3 days) but I have still not got my periods. Could I still be pregnant? I am worrying a lot !! Please help me... Also, I am having a white discharge and my vagina itches badly. This vaginal itching started since I was 14 year old but I never took it seriously and never got it diagnoised. I have to make use of my finger nails to itch my vagina. Please help me...what should be my next step? what can be the reason I missed my period? should I restart Regestrone? Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013