Missed period. Have under-active thyroid, PCOS. What can be done?

hi i have underactive thyriod and pcos ive been on clomid was on it for 9 months im no longer on it been off it for 4 months my periods since being off it have been 34 days apart. well im now in cd 39 and no period could this be due to me missing my thryiod tablets for 4 days as i ran out? the only thing is i went for a blood test when i hadn t taken them and i told the recepionest as she made a note of it but my thyriod came back fine what is going on
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013