Missed period. Have lower back pain, tiredness and weakness, hypothyroidism and PCOS. Pregnant or UTI?

Hi I have missed my period this month. I have back pain in my lower and mid back, and I am VERY tired and weak. I have PCOS and hypothyroid , but I cannot tell you the last time I missed my period. Also I have taken a couple of pregnancy tests and they all came back negative. I just feel so tired and my back is killing me. Also I have been extermely bloated and tender when you press my stomach... Am I pregnant or is this all from a possible UTI?? I have been drinking cranberry juice, taking probiotics and AZO s, but the symptoms seem to stay? Along with the bloating I have a lot of gas and my pee smells strong? Please help!! I have been reading online at WAY too many possibilities and I do not go to the doctor until next week...
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013