Missed period. Have been on extreme exercise and diet. Should I take Primalut-nor?

I ve been on an extreme exercise and diet program. Everything I eat is very healthy - I don t starve myself. I started a month ago and I think as a result of that, I ve missed my period. My doc gave me primalut-nor to take and I m hesitant about taking it. I m very bloated and I have period cramps but no period. Am I being overly cautious? Should I just take the pills? Will they disturb my hormone balance? Kindly advise.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013