Missed period. Had protected sex. Pregnancy test negative. Having curd like discharge. Medication required?

hi sir i didnt had my periods from last 1.5 month , i had sex with protection bt before having sex his penis was rubbed against my vagina , i had tht home pregnancy test once bt the containter in which i collected my urine was a steel containner ,the test was negative. sir i am havinng white curd like discharge also with a lil odour , plz help m scared to visit a gyane cos i will go to gyne with my mom n she will get to knw tht m nt virgin .......plz prescribe me some medicine .
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013
thank you for your query
i went through your query & understood that is a candidal infection, you should wash your parts properly, you take flucanozole 150mg single dose tablet & your partener also have to take the tablet.