Missed period. HSG done, right partially clogged,left fully, blue veins on breast, chest. Pregnant?

I had my menstrual on Dec 17... hsg on 27... Left tubes clogged and right partially.. Missed period on 13 of Jan... Dr did or test 6 says late and Meg... Been cranking full 2 weeks and just noticed blue veins on my breasts to my nipples and chest. Could I still be pregnant.. Boobs are little site and noticed nipples are staying erect
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013
If your urine test is negative then likelihood of pregnancy is less...but you csn get a serum bhcg done to be sure for veins are seen during early pregnancy but it may be due to progesterone excess also....sometimes it can be seen as a part of pre menstrual syndrome when breasts and nipples are swollen and tender