Missed period, HPT test both lines are pink. Am I pregnant ?

Hello doctor my name is AAAA I missed period this month so I test at home yesterday in my home test c, line is darker pink but t, line is light pink I m very confused I test again today but same situation and I m normal no sickness please tell me I m pregnant or no. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013
Sep 2012
Hello welcome to HCM, I am dr. Das

Look, in the pregnancy test, the control line is generally dark. It represent the viability of the result.

Generally, the negative test is declared when there is no color in the t area.

Positive result is declared when there is minimum pink color. That means any line, irrespective of it's intensity, indicates a positive test result.

So, your test is positive. You should consult with gynecologist for further management.