Missed period. HPT showed faint line at T portion. Ultrasound showed negative result. Pregnancy chances?

hi doc, i had my last periods on 22nd september & i usually have regular s the 10th day of my missed period..i had a home pregnancy test yesterday morning..the result was quite confusing..i had a faint line on the T portion..i went for an ultrasound today..they attempted thrice to detect whether i am pregnant..but it showed negative..i have been experiencing aching breasts since past 3-4 days..what can be the possible outcome..please suggest regards, Mayuri Kolkata
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012