Missed my period,back pain and pregnancy test negative. Am i pregnant?

hi was wondering if i could spk to a doctor think im pregnant i have missed a period 2 days late but have had brown spotting not the same as my normal period my back is in pain i did a test 1 week ago but it came back negative i think it was to early
Asked On : Sat, 15 May 2010
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
The previous test you have done was not of any significance, because it was done
prior to your date. If you have backach its common to have before period in many
women. and spotting may be just begining of period. But still wait for another 4 to5 days
and no period get done your urine for pregnancy test. Thanks