Missed miscarriage. Had pulmonary embolism in lung. Had IUD. Further?

I had a D&C April 1st 2012 from a missed miscarriage of 12 weeks. The day after, I had a Pulmonary Embolism in my left lung and was put on blood thinners. I had an IUD to make sure I would not get pregnant while on the blood thinners. I have 31 day cycles and started my last period on Aug. 5th 2012. 1 week ago, I did my monthly checking of the strings to make sure they were in place and the strings were GONE. I took a home pregnancy test just in case and the test came up positive at around 9 minutes after taking the test. I took another test 2 days later to see if the lines of my clear blue 5 day early tests would come up thicker and the test was negative. Fearing I was having a chemical pregnancy, I waited 2 more days (day before my period was due) and took another test and got a light positive. My period was due yesterday, Wednesday september 5th. I took a test that morning with a negative result. That evening, had about 3 drops of light pink blood mixed with brown discharge . Ive had a very light amount of light brown discharge on an off all day today (1 day past due period) but no blood. I ve had 2 children before, both of which I only got positive tests after about 4 days of my missed period, and this last one that I miscarried, I didn t get a positive test until 2 days after a missed period and the tests remained extremely faint for a few weeks. I am 22 years old and wondering where I should go from here. If I am indeed pregnant, it s very important for me to find out ASAP because of the kinds of medication I am on from the PE, however, I use government insurance when I am pregnant, and the only way I can get the insurance to go to the doctor is to go to the health department and for them to get a positive result on a standard urine test... but if I m not getting that positive urine test, I just don t know what to do at this point. Should I stop the blood thinners? and does it sound like I m pregnant to you? This whole thing is driving me crazy!
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012