Missed miscarriage. Had bleeding cyst, fibroids, uterine polyps. Are they connected to failed pregnancy?

Hi, i got pregnant in Feb 2012 after 2 months of trying, my last period was 28th Jan, i sadly had a missed miscarriage on the 11th April...since then i have had 3 scans to check my recovery, the 1st showed a bleeding cyst-which soon disappeared, the 2nd showed fibroids , and the 3rd showed uterine pollyps. My husband and i take pregnacare pre-conception tablets to try and improve our chances, but its been hard as my cycles still havent got back to normal. We do ovulation tests daily, but they dont seem to show me as ever ovulating. Can the pollyps and fibroids have come from the miscarriage and be affecting us trying to conceive? I there anything else we can do to improve our chances? Many Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012