Missed menses, had used desired kit for unwanted pregnancy. Can I use it again for positive pregnancy test?

my name is sravanthi doctor 6 months back i used unwanted pregnant kit in the name of un dezired kit undr the supervision of Dr. v had planned 2 postpone the chldren for 2 yrs but ths month i didnt got my mensus if i get positive n conceive can i use the undezired kit again? your s sincerely palnatisravanthi@ WWW.WWWW.WW palnati sravanthi sravanthi palnati YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
Hi. Yes you can use the kit again but use it in the similar manner as earlier, under the supervision of your dr..Also do confirm that it is intra- uterine pregnancy only.