Missed depo shots. Pregnancy test negative. Tenderness in breast, light spotting, moody. Pregnant?

Hi. I missed my depo shot by a couple weeks because they gave me the wrong date. I took a pregnancy teat that came back neg but decided to wait to get the shot to be sure that im not pregnant because it had only.been 2 days since i.had unprotected sex that I had taken the teat. Its only been a couole weeks since stipping the depo but I have had tenderness in my breasts. Also today i have a light tannish color mucus .type spotting. I have been moody and curious to know what this spotting means? Its not anything like I have gotten before recieving my period before and from what i v been told I shouldnt be getting my period yet. Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013