Missed depo shot, having brown discharge, having unprotected sex. Chances of pregnancy?

I have a question. I was on the depo shot only had it one time never went back when it was due the 2nd time which was after my 3 months I had a period the 1st month 2nd month I did not had a period the 3rd month which was actually before my depo was due I statred on the 2nd of month ended on the 9th was due for shot on 10th never went an got it but ever since the day my,period stopped last which was on october ive had a brownish discharge still today 1 time itll b white n regular an then I start with the brownish again an it hasnt stopped yet I still havent had a period for this month yet but my periods have always been irregular all my,life since ive had my first daughter 11 yrs ago.. I,have had unprotected sex frequently since ive missed my depo. But what could any of this mean? Chance of pregencey?
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  8 Awaiting Answer