Missed cycles, HPT negative, cramps in lower abdomen, red fluid from cervix. Took meprate. Pregnant ?

hello doctor i missed my mensuration cycle this month checked ptk its negetive i checked that after 1 week of my missed cycle it shows negetive. i took meperate 10 mg now on third day i am felling lot of cramp in lower abdomen and red fluid coming out of my cirvix that is not bleeding .so please help me am i pregnant. i am worried about that please help me
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012
Since you have had a negative test for pregnancy, it is unlikely that you could have made an error as you performed the test during the right time, presuming that you have regular 28-30 day cycles. The symptoms you have at present suggest pelvic congestion and an impending period. Usually, withdrawal bleeding occurs 3-7 days after completion of hormone treatment. The occurrence of the discharge is perhaps a premenstrual one. Please see your consultant for further help. Wish you good health.