Missed birth control pills, had unprotected sex, brown discharge, stomach cramps, back pain. Pregnant?

Hi, I started taking birth control last month, but I missed a few days of the pack. I was having unprotected sex during this time and when my period was due I had very light brown discharge for a few days, which is very unlike my period. I am now getting stomach cramps like I get before my period, I have quite a few spots, I m very irritable, lower back pain , drinking loads of water and today my nipples are slightly tender. Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012