Missed birth control pills. Heavy period, tiredness, headaches. Anything to worry about?

Hi. I ve been on my birth control for over six months. A couple weeks ago I accidentally missed a day or two of pills. I started my period then and have continued taking birth control normally and on time. I ve been having a unusually heavy period with no end in sight for two weeks. I m feeling weak and tired with headaches . I m wondering if its anything to worry about or should I see a doctor? I am on a high hormone pill, they upped my dosage six months ago because I was having small periods every weeks. Until now on the new dosage, my periods have been on time.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012