Missed birth control pills. Having unprotected sex. Could i be pregnant?

Hi, I was on the birth control tablets. But didn t take them properly or at the same time. I missed 5 tablets of my second back and now i ve stopped taking them as they wernt helping with what i got them for. Could i be pregnant? I have been off the pill over a week now and having un-protected sex. I also was having sex on the contraceptive tablet with out other protection though i wasnt taking them properly. As most of the time i forgot. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012