Missed birth control pills. Had sex. Missed periods last month. Having pre menstruation symptoms. Pregnant?

Last period was january 31,2013 I missed a few days of my birth control had sex during that time frame February 13-15 then spotted a few days afterwards and took the pills I had missed. Now i have had no period which was due February 28 but felt like it was coming, cramping nausea , took a cheap HPT and it was negative, do i just start my new pack of pills? Can I still be pregnant? I ve never missed a period since I started having one.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013