Missed birth control pill , cramps, headaches, tingly boobs and feeling sick, pregnant ?

hi im 18/19 im on the pill but i forgot to take it for a few weeks that was 2 weeks ago when i forgot to take it i had my period and it stopped on the 8th of april, than me and my bf had unprotected sex like 3 times, its now been 2 weeks since that and been getting cramps, headaches, tingly boobs and feeling sick, i took a home pregnancy test it was negative yesterday could i still be pregnant . if im not than why am i getting pregnancy symptoms .
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012