Missed birth control pill. Had unprotected sex. Feeling sick, cramps, darker nipples, whitish discharge. Am I pregnant?

hey well im wondering about this question aswell, im on birth control pill but last month a missed a pill the same day i had unprotected sex, for the last 2 weeks ive been havin cramp ,feeling sick, my breasts feel fuller and around the nipple is getting darker and the vains are becoming more prominant, i was due on my period on the 26th i came on but i noticed it was really light and onli lasted 2 days then i had a clear 2 days of loosing nothin then i lost a brownish colour but very light, i have been also havin a white/milky dishcharge ive taken a test on the day of my period but it was negative, is there any chance im pregnant ? thanks x
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012