Missed abortions due to absence of cardiac activity, growth. Normal results of Anti cardiolipin, phospholipid antibody, Karyotype tests, advised Sr. FSH test. What is its significance?

I am a 25 years old.I had 2 missed abortion. last abortion done 4 months ago because there was no cardiac activity and the growth was below normal(same as 2 times).Me and my husband have done Anti cardiolipin antibody ,Anti phospholipid antibody, Karyotype ,FT3 FT4 uTSH GTT Homocysteine Vit B12 and Semen tests. All tests are normal and reports are good.My gynaecologist suggested me for Sr. Fsh test. What is it? What do you Suggest me for good pregnancy? What should we do?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012