Missed a pill Tri sprintec birth control, had sex the same day, following day had nausea and strange stomach cramps. Cause?

Hello, I have been on Tri Sprintec birth control for about 4 months now. I dropped the Friday pill of the first week and wasn t able to take it. So I picked up a new pack the following day and took the missed friday pill I dropped as soon as I received it and took the Saturday pill at the correct time that day. My husband and I had sex on Saturday night. Sunday morning I woke up a tad nautious and had strange cramps in my lower stomach . Should I be worried? Or does it have something to do with missing the pill?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012