Missed Period for Over 4 months and not pregnant, Any suggestions would help...

I am 34 years old, I haven't had a period in 4months. I am not pregnant. I am not sexually active. I have severe pain in my right lower abdomen that go from the front to my low back. I have never missed a period and I am not sure what to do. I do not have insurance so I am worried. I eat a healthy diet yet I have gained alot of lower belly fat. I exercise almost everyday, cardio but not to the point to where I am to skinny or have a lower body fat percentage. Any suggestions would help. thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Feb 2010