Missed Period, Watery Discharge, Negative Test

Hello, my girlfriend has recently missed her period. It s been at least 2-3 weeks by now but we re not too sure because she ha no idea how to calculate her menstrual cycle . She s been having some pregnancy symptoms like a lower back pain (directly behind her ribs on the right side of the vertebrae), constant fatigue, some period symptoms, a watery clear discharge, headaches, and moodiness. She says she s always been irregular but as far as I ve known her, her periods have always come pretty consistently. She s been crazy stressed lately but I don t want to dismiss that as being the cause for things. We took a pregnancy test about a week or so after she was late and it came back negative. We haven t had sex but did have foreplay where I would insert the tip inside. She still happens to be a virgin as a matter of fact. We plan on getting another pregnancy test but I have to admit any help would be greatly appreciated. We re very worried of what can be the cause of all of this. Can she be pregnant even after the test came back negative?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Feb 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
may be she can .but for surity h=you have to consult your gynaec if she tells you that she is not pregnant than no need to worry for that .now for other symptom you can give her pradarantak loh tab 2tab 3time for 2wk.