Missed Overenette pills, brown spotting, dizziness, headache, loss of appetite. Pregnancy possible?

Hi, i missed (completely didnt take) two of my pills (overenette) one early on in the pack and the other later on. I had a normal period on my pill free week and continued with my next pack taking every pill. about two weeks before my period i had some red/brown spotting, I got my period 4 days late and it lasted only 2 1/2 days and was really light. My periods are usually 5 -6 days and normal. I have had regular unprotected sex with my partner during this time. I have been feeling dizzy, having head aches almost every day and experiencing a loss of appetite and when I do eat everything gives me acid! I have done a home pt that was negative. Is pregnancy still possible? Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012