Missed Cerazette, took morning pill after unprotected sex. Feeling tired, movements in stomach. Am I pregnant ?

Hi, I have been taking cerazette for about 8 months now and have been pretty good at taking it. I missed it once and had unprotected sex but straight away got the morning after pill . This was about 5/6 months ago. After that I have been pretty good and never gone over 3 hours after I meant to take it. But recently I have been feeling really tired and the last few days I have been feeling foetal like movements in my stomach . I haven t done a test as I m petrified! I am a single mother of 2 of which the eldest is going to be 3 in may. I couldn t cope with another child right now! Could I be pregnant? As I have seen many women have experienced these symptoms too.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013