Missed BCP, started spotting after taking it, had unprotected sex, took Plan B, got periods. Pregnancy chance?

Three weeks ago, I missed a birth control pill . I took it as soon as I remembered, but spotting started the next day and continued for three days. During the second of those three days, I (stupidly) had unprotected sex. I took Plan B the very next day, and by the next week I started my period at my regular time (albeit, with a much heavier flow). Regardless, I m still incredibly paranoid that I may be pregnant. I have the fatigue , but I m a college student during the last few weeks of the semester. I have breast tenderness, but I constantly wear padded bras that smother the nipples and have always made them more sensitive than normal. I think I may have weight gain , but I don t have a scale readily available. Mood swings are obvious, but I m also bipolar. No nausea, no change in food preference. I just desperately need to know that I m not about to change my life forever.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  21 Awaiting Answer