Missed 2 days of birth control pills and bled, frequent urine, back pain, sore breast and cramps. Miscarriage ?

I missed 2days of birth control pills and bled on jan 12, I continue to take the pills untill jan 20 and I stopped completely, I started to spot on jan 24, onli 4 days. Me and my bf had unprotected sex and on feb16 I took a pregnancy test because I felt like I m pregnant with frequent urine, back pain , sore breast and cramps , but it came out negative, later that day I had little spotting look like clear liquid with blood, when I wiped. Then cramps... Later that day I had excessive bleeding and with small blood clots. I change my tampon every 2 hrs cuz it was soakin wet. I don t ko if I bled cuz of stopping birth control or miscarriage.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013