Miss periods, had sex, burning pain in uterus, spotting while intercourse. What could be happening?

I miss my periods every couple of months, and I missed it. I had sex the other night and it was uncomfortable for me and I had some blood afterwards. ive also been experiencing a sharp burning pain in my uterus, im afraid to check my threads, (not to mention I don't know what im feeling for.. embarrassing.) my last doctor cut them bc they were too long and my partner doesn't know what to feel for. as of right now I do not have an OB/GYN and cant find one.. I only seem to spot or bleed when I have sexual intercourse. ive had my IUD since March 7, 2011. I haven't had my mirena checked since I had the threads cut not long after I got the mirena..
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013